Frequently Asked Questions
Is the CrossPlex open for public use?
- No, the CrosPlex is strictly a competitive sports venue
Is there a charge for parking?
- Parking for all CrossPlex sporting events is $5.00
Does the CrossPlex offer WiFi?
- The CrossPlex does not offer WiFi to the public
How much is the cost of tickets?
- All ticket prices are determined by the event stakeholder
What time does the box office open on event days?
- The box office is open an hour before the event start time
When do the doors open?
- The doors are typically open to the public an hour before the event starts
Am I allowed to bring in food?
- Outside food is not allowed inside the CrossPlex
Can I book a corporate meeting at the CrossPlex?
- Yes, the CrossPlex offers two meeting rooms. A 5,000 sq.ft. room perfect for business meetings and a hospitality room for a more intimate setting. Please contact Special Events at 205-279-8955.
How do I make a request for a date?
- Contact the main office at 205-279-8900